1-part PUR assembly adhesive
The pro for metal
COSMO PU-100.130 is a solvent-free, gap-filling and multipurpose one-part polyurethane assembly adhesive with quick reaction time and viscous elastic adhesive joint. This adhesive is mainly used for the bonding of aluminium corner angles in the window and door manufacturing and is also suitable for different kinds of constructional and assembly bonding.
CERTIFICATES / TEST REPORTS
- corner angle bonding in the aluminium window manufacturing
- tested by the ift-Rosenheim with test report no. 50933381 of 25th April 2007 „Examination of tensile strengths of bonded frame edges of aluminium compound profiles“.
- For universal use.
- Aluminium window and door manufacturing for bonding of corner connectors.
- Window and door construction.
- Stair construction and building trade.
- With many assembly bonding processes.
- Diverse industrial fields.
- Tough-elastic adhesive joint
- Thixotropic, does not drop off
- Expands (foams) during the curing process!
- Joint filling
- Fast and homogeneous, full hardening
- Good adhesion characteristics to several types of wood, and building material, ceramics, metal, duroplast and thermoplastic after appropriate preparation of the surface.
- If wood is glued, it achieves the durability class D4 as per DIN EN 204.
- Can be over-coated with many paint systems
- Can be ground when hard-dry
- NEW: Extended storage stability to 24 months